Looking for the convenience of tree recycling after Christmas as well? Please scroll down for important instructions regarding scheduling your tree recycling date.
- Once we deliver your perfect Christmas tree to your front door, the next step is setting it vertically into the stand, then adding water & fertilizer as soon as possible.
- No more hassling to get your tree securely into the stand; we'll do that for you!
- We'll also be sure your tree is in the exact location you desire and is standing up straight.
- And, for the cherry on top: we'll sweep up any fallen needles before leaving your home! Christmas has never been easier!
- Service Duration: Roughly 10-15 minutes
- Like what you are reading? We also provide tree removal & recycling service. All trees are recycled into mulch and spread across Boston-area parks and walking trails.
- **IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BOOKING TREE RECYCLING SERVICE IN ADVANCE: To book your tree removal in advance: you must first complete check out and scheduling for your initial tree order & delivery. After scheduling your tree delivery date and completing checkout, please go back to the website's Shop tab to add "Tree Removal" to your cart and check out again. This two-step check out process will allow you to select one date for delivery and one date for recycling. If you do not follow this process, you will only be able to select a tree delivery date. Please call/email with any questions. Thank you!
- Delivery outside of Boston Proper: Our local delivery team will be personally servicing your order. The first three miles of travel are always free. Additional mileage is charged at $3 per mile. The travel fee applies for all orders outside of the free Boston Proper delivery area. Delivery is calculated at checkout.